It goes without saying that we are keen to minimise the environmental impact of our manufacturing wherever possible, without compromising quality. We are happy to share the following information on how — and from what — our products are made.
We work with small, family-run operations based in the north-eastern United States, with an emphasis on using low-impact, premium quality materials and methods and minimising waste wherever we can. Because our products are printed to order, we are able to avoid excessive use of resources by manufacturing only as much as you need, and shipping it directly from our production facilities to ensure it makes the shortest journey and thus the lightest carbon footprint possible.
Our standard repeat patterns are available on traditional vellum paper:
- this highest quality substate, sourced from a specialist mill in Germany has a smooth matte finish and deep color saturation for longevity.
- Composed of responsibly sourced, elemental chlorine-free fibre
- Digitally printed to eliminate ink runoff, using aqueous pigments so non-toxic.
- FSC Certification guarantees responsible use of forest resources as certified by a third party
- Class A Fire-rated based on the ASTM-E84 standard testing for smoke generation and flame spread
- Suitable for residential and high-traffic commercial locations
- Easily strippable
- Four- to six-week lead time
- Made in Germany printed in the USA
Fine Art Prints
Printed on archival paper using archival inks, prints are shipped from Claire's studio in southern Oregon, wrapped and packaged carefully by us, within one week of an order. If needed urgently, that can be accommodated — please contact us to discuss.